Custom Images Specialist
For this role, we're looking for someone to oversee the creation of custom images for our laptop, ios, and desktop rentals. This is a temporary position, with an end date of November 15th.
- Create custom images on PC, Mac, iOS devices for client events and ensure customization is executed correctly.
- Be involved in client facing communication to answer and address client questions and understand client needs.
- Serve as an escalation point for real-time technical support for customer events.
- Use technical expertise and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions for our most difficult customization needs.
- Be the product expert for any/all of our products that require unique product knowledge. This may including assisting in creating or maintaining relevant resources.
Due to the nature of our business, we're looking for someone that has flexible work hours. The earliest start time will be 8 am and the latest end time will be 6 pm. This person will also be asked to provide occasional support over the phone after/off hours.
Who you are:
It's extremely important that you have experience creating custom images, troubleshooting technology issues and are an all-around technology customization expert. Here's what else we're looking for:
Experience with image creation and deployment (3 years preferred). The majority of the role is creating custom images, so it's important you have experience creating and updating images.
Creative Problem Solver. It's important you have past technical troubleshooting experience. You work to find solutions to any problem set before you and can think outside the box.
Organized. There will be competing priorities in this role and it's important you are able to prioritize tasks without guidance and meet deadlines.
Adaptable. You're flexible to changing priorities and can change gears quickly.
Effective Communicator. You enjoy talking to different people and can adapt your communication style to different audiences.
Technology Specific Skills Preferred
- Previous experience in building customizations
- Working knowledge of Mac OS/iOS/Windows/Linux
- Knowledge of networking
- Understanding of MDM (Mobile Device Management) and iOS Configurator
- MS Sysprep
- Android tablet experience
- Clonezilla/Fog or similar imaging platform
- Linux operation systems
- Desktop/laptop troubleshooting
The Impact You'll Make:
Within 30 days, you'll -
· Finish Onboarding and have a good understanding of company processes
· Develop strong relationships with internal teams
· Observe and understand WH Operations, specifically related to the laptop imaging and iOS teams
Within 3 months, you'll -
· Respond to internal emails regarding customization questions within a 2-hour turnaround time
· Provide timely resolution of real-time technical issues and client customization issues
· Be an expert resource for internal teams
· Serve as the go-to resource for creating and developing solutions for laptops, iOS, Cradlepoint and Giant iTab customizations