Cyber Security Engineer
Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Provide direction for the secure operation of the enterprise level network, focusing on network security components, security controls and network security monitoring systems.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies to offer plans for improvements and remediations where needed.
- Work with enterprise architects, network engineers and developers to design optimal security practices for supporting new and existing business processes/applications.
- Mitigate security risks associated with projects, which have high technical complexities and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Interpret business requirements and functional specifications to recommend security requirements and solutions.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent with comparable experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in IT in large to enterprise level organizations, 2+ years in IT security.
- Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of network security components, application design, security engineering and integration is required.
- CISSP, Security+, MCSE or related information security certifications are preferred.
- Experience in PCI compliance or similar compliance frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud and hybrid Cloud/On-premise security designs.