Summary of Position:
We are combining profound data curiosity with deep experience and world-class problem-solving skills, the Data Analyst will analyze multiple data streams and provide association business units with formative insights and standards that will push business performance and operational efficiency. The outputs will be of the highest quality and integrity as well as be in a format that is easily understood and actionable.
We are seeking a highly trained individual that specializes in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various resources. Primary tasks of this position are compilation and analysis of data definitions, meaning, usage, labelling standards and other source system information to produce consumable information. Additionally, the Data Analyst will work with the team to identify new ways to assess, visualize, and use our data. This includes the analysis of data to identify trends, relationships, and leading indicators of business and mission outcomes as well as the creation of reports and dashboards to share this analysis.
- Data analysis across a broad spectrum of data assets seeking patterns and trends that will provide for actionable rules and plans to strengthen the applications abilities to maintain good quality data.
- Provide support for data cleanliness and governance. Review master data logs for error conditions and anomalies and update business rules.
- Identify and ensure the resolution of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness, in a cost-effective and timely manner. Perform data profiling on a regular basis and generate data quality statistics.
- Execute audits periodically to ensure that data is being properly managed in the Cloud and On-Premise, and that legal or security requirements are consistently being met.
- Look for trends and patterns that may provide new insight into existing data assets. Also, identify potential data and analytics opportunities, collect and examine data, and leverage data and analytics to inform scope, objective, level of risk, and approach.
- Performing research and analysis to come up with matching and linking capabilities across diverse data assets resulting in a consolidated view of a consumer either domestically or internationally.
- Partnering with internal business resources and technical teams to understand various data assets.
- Report – Develop data visualization, audit insights and recommendations based on data analytics results.
- Enable – Identify opportunities to leverage and implement analytics solution and to empower the stakeholder(s) with self-serve data and analytics capabilities to increase efficiencies and improve internal controls.
- Bachelor degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification.
- Demonstrate diagnostic, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills with the ability to communicate and deal with all levels in the organization in a clear, timely and effective manner.
- Proven ability to manage and conduct data analysis, extrapolate and integrate the data, draw conclusions, and provide clear, concise, actionable information.
- Proven highly analytical and blends the application of business, strategic and design thinking with mathematics and technology to enable better decision making.