The successful candidate must have a background as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist analyzing consumer data in a software platform. The candidate should have experience using SQL queries, scripts and ETL tools to gather data. Experience working in a cross functional team with product management, sales, marketing and development is also required. The candidate will be the sole Data Analyst at our company and must have the necessary background and confidence to step into a lead role. A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Data Analyst is required.
The following specific skills are required for this position:
· Thorough knowledge of SQL with ability to code complex queries
· Experience with one or more ETL tools
· Scripting using Python, PHP or similar languages
· Mixpanel or other consumer analytics engines
· Experience identifying segments or cohorts of consumers
· Experience presenting data and conclusions about consumer behavior
· Experience crafting A/B test groups for testing product features
Excellent written/verbal communication skills are also required.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Data Science or Computer Information Systems or related fields
Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced small team environment. A willingness to roll-up the sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done is essential. The ability to work well both individually as well as with others is required for this position. Demonstrated experience showing resourcefulness, a strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on commitments with an immediate level of supervision are required.