Our client is Driving Digital Transformation and Leading Change; this requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. We offer the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
This is a data engineer within our North America team. The data engineer will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for our clients’ needs. They will utilize deep understanding of data integration and big data design principles in creating custom solutions or implementing package solutions. You will independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
- Data Integration, Governance & Wrangling
- Data Storage and Computation Frameworks, Performance Optimizations
- Analytics & Visualizations
- Infrastructure & Cloud Computing
- Data Management Platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- More than 5+ years of experience of application development using Java/Scala
- More than 3+ years of experience in Big Data application development
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop MR, Hdfs, Pig, Hive, Sqoop)
- Experienced in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink using Java/Scala
- Well versed with streaming data processing using Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.
- Experience in working on Big Data application in cloud environment using either AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL platforms like Hbase, MongoDb, Cassandra etc.
- Good knowledge of database technology with hands on experience on databases such as Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- No SQL Expert
- Cloud Computing expert
- Big Data Architect