Location : Northbrook
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A Data Specialist is needed to ensure the quality and timeliness of our market data and reporting.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of the data collection, validation, and distribution efforts.
- Assist the team by serving as a subject matter expert for data issues.
- Continuously strive to automate and streamline our procedures and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data quality.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Tactics departments for all their data needs.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing
- Familiarity with programming languages (R, Java, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.)
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Basic understanding and interest in financial markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Information Technology or related field.