Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : #77619
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Job Summary: Code & configuration scripts for various tasks (groovy, docker, kubernetes, jenkins etc) CICD design docs
- Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert during the full software development life cycle from conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation and delivery.
- Develop build and deploy CI/CD pipelines and automate all the build and deployment steps
- Collaborate with development architects to ensure DevOps requirements are met during various phases of development and proper environments, code branching strategies are in place
- Work with QA Automation teams to integrate automation tests into fully automated E2E CI/CD pipeline
- Build technical documentation for DevOps and Cloud solutions.
- Perform proof of concepts for new technologies or designs and produce golden reference copy
Required Qualifications :
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in an Engineering/DevOps role, deploying and maintaining multi-tiered application architectures.
- Hands on engineering and coding background
- Git and code branching and merging strategies.
- Build and dependency management technologies (either):
- Artifactory or Nexus
- CI/CD concepts and implementation in Jenkins
- Developing Pipelines as a code (DSL Groovy)
- Integration of automated testing tools into CI/CD pipeline, including:
- REST Assured, Postman, SOAP UI
- Junit, Nunit
- Reporting in Allure
- Kubernetes container management, including:
- Helm chart development
- Docker and its concepts like:
- Docker networking
- Overlay file system
- Inter container communications.
- Ability to script / code in a language to help with automation tasks
- Linux operating system.
- Configuration management tools like Ansible.