Digital Analytics Manager
Due to aggressive growth initiatives, we are adding a Digital Analytics Manager role. This individual will build and develop the analytics strategy of our eCommerce business and have a direct impact on the digital direction & strategic influence of our brand and marketing initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of fact-based reporting, and apply expertise linking of a variety of disparate data sources including web, transactional, and third-party data to product business insights, dashboards, standardized reports, statistical models and customer segmentation.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Google Analytics, working closely with business stakeholders, internal IT and third-parties to implement best practices and continually improve the end-to-end flow of eCommerce information.
- Identify optimization opportunities and high-value segmentation strategies. Provide actionable insights and build collaborative working relationships with team members across the organization.
- Be the primary resource for analytics including web, mobile (apps and site), eMail and cross platform reporting. Establish KPIs and related metrics, analyze website key performance metrics & competitive trending and be responsible for the digital analytics roadmap.
- Maintain relationships with various vendor partners, ensuring accuracy of information and troubleshooting any issues on an ongoing base.
- Manage and develop staff to include coaching and engagement of analytics team members.
- Provide meaningful analysis and trends by understanding sources of data and conditions to explain outcomes to stakeholders. Identify trends and implications of the results, course correcting when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, analytics, statistics, marketing, business or related field.
- 3+years of experience in digital analytics, digital marketing analytics and eCommerce analytics.
- Power user of Google Analytics with a complete understanding of enhanced ecommerce, segments, audiences, product lists, custom dimensions, events and data imports.
- Experience with Google Data Studio building dashboards.
- Strong business acumen in finance, marketing, statistics or project management and ability to understand business problems, develop hypothesis, design test and learn.
- Knowledge of interactive marketing trends, concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel formulas; mastery of and comfort with large data sets.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, computer science, analytics, statistics, marketing, business or related field.
- Familiarity with visualization tools and methodology.
- Experience using Coremetrics, Omniture and/orLitmus and data manipulation languages (SQL, R, Python, etc.).
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, Google Doubleclick, or Clicktale and A/B testing.
- Leveraging APIs to extract data from Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.