Director of Performance and Scalability, Customer Services
We are seeking a Director of Performance and Scalability to work with Engineering, Product Development, QA and Customer Services to refine and implement new and existing end to end quality performance solutions across all company products and customer implementations.
- Partner with company AI Suite platform and application product teams to drive the development of new performance and scalability tests for company AI Suite platform and applications across all new releases.
- Partner with company Center of Excellence (CoE) Customer Service teams to design performance and scalability tests for custom Predictive Analytic and Artificial Intelligence applications.
- Assess overall product quality approach. Plan, execute, monitor and validate testing processes.
- Develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all new product functionality and performance.
- Debrief on defects identified outside of our quality processes and develop plans to ensure there are tests in place to capture the defects.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Become a company application expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and cost versus benefit evaluations.
- 10+ years of quality assurance design, development, execution, test automation, and performance and reliability test case implementation
- Executive leadership role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach.
- 10+ years project management experience in a software development environment, preferably SaaS and PaaS
- Experience with open source automation framework (Jasmine, TestNG and Jmeter)
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university – graduate degree preferred