Director, On Premise Operations
The On Premise Operations leader collaborates with customers and the internal Company team to build, operate and optimise customer managed Company environments. The role requires an incredibly detail-oriented leader with exceptional customer management and infrastructure management experience in large regulated enterprises. You will be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C-level executives -- equipped with a strong understanding of their business objectives, operational and regulatory requirements – and building a global team to meet customer expectations.
· Work with the Company Product, Operations and Professional Services teams to design, implement and operate a modern, scalable, cloud or on-premise based infrastructure that can be delivered to, and automated within a secure customer managed environment.
· Understand the software development process and articulate what infrastructure, software and approval processes are required to turn a particular use case into a delivered application within a secure customer managed environment.
· Solve problems related to these mission critical services and build automation to proactively detect and prevent their re-occurrences.
· Design and implement the organisational support requirements to support customers managing their own Company environments.
· Recruit a global team to scale to meet customer demand
· Be extremely knowledgeable about the Company platform and its capabilities, AI capabilities in general.
· Collaborate with business leaders, technology leaders and subject matter experts at Fortune 500 customers to educate them on what Company does, how we do it and the infrastructure environment in which Company is implemented.
· Bachelor in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or relevant field.
. Master of Science or Master Business Administration degrees an advantage.
· Deep knowledge of: Infrastructure, DevOps, system architecture, technology life cycle management, cloud computing and cloud operations IaaS (public and private cloud), CaaS (containers as a service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), networking, storage, infrastructure and technology-based security practices, application and infrastructure monitoring, virtualization, database and data center technology, business continuity, disaster recovery, high-availability, scalability, continuous integration/delivery, unified communications, automated software-based infrastructure management.
· 3-5 years project management experience, ability to define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements.
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in technology leadership positions with an emphasis on cloud.
· Experience building and operating scalable cloud environments on at least one of AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes, and security concepts are an advantage.
· A track record of working collaboratively and productively with business partners
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain technology solutions to in business terms; an effective listener and communicator.
· High attention to detail.