Director, Quality Assurance
We are seeking a QA Director to work with Engineering, Product Development, QA and Customer Services to refine and implement new and existing end to end quality solutions across all company products and customer implementations.
- Partner with Suite platform and application product teams to define, develop and implement test requirements for new product features.
- Assess overall product quality approach. Plan, execute, monitor and validate testing processes.
- Develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all new product functionality.
- Debrief on defects identified outside of our quality processes and develop plans to ensure there are tests in place to capture the defects.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Become a company application expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and cost versus benefit evaluations.
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance design, development, execution, test automation, test plan and test case implementation
- Executive leadership role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach.
- 10+ years project management experience in a software development environment, preferably SaaS and PaaS
- Experience with open source automation framework (Jasmine, TestNG and Jmeter)
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university – graduate degree preferred