Experienced Account Executive (tech)
Responsible for selling company's hardware and software technology-based solutions within an assigned account list.
- Develops strategies to penetrate accounts with the key decision makers within assigned account list. The focus is on placing company equipment and solutions in new accounts.
- Reports customer activity to management identifying: customer requirements, competitive trends, and changing environments.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's requirements on a local basis. Strategy should include short term as well as long-term goals.
- Provides marketing, technical and administrative support to the named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily activity.
- Develops plans to introduce/place company technology, service, software, and 3rd party solutions to address customer requirements.
- Establishes high level relationships with customer base that will enhance long term working partnerships.
- New market share is gained through strategic prospecting and ability to meet customer requirements by utilizing all resources available efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 4 years of related experience.
- Minimum 3 years office technology, business to business, outside sales experience.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management skills.
- Company will provide you with 7 weeks of blended training that includes 4 weeks of instructor led and 3 weeks of in the field training, plus ongoing training and development to build the foundation for your career.
About our Client - Company provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the company, our client helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions.
In addition, company offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. They are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.