Front-End (UI/UX) Developer
Our Client is looking for a talented front-end developer to join our fast-moving, lean product development team.
Candidates must have a high level of proficiency in web development and a strong understanding of great user interface design and front-end development. This will include wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of product development between backend developers, data scientists, and real estate industry experts to deliver product feature releases on an aggressive schedule via Agile methodologies.
An exceptional level of attention to detail is a must. An ideal candidate will know best practices, can document them and can work with a dynamic team to ensure all front-end development is performed to those standards.
- Build cutting-edge web applications, with a focus on client side
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Successfully complete multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience as a front-end (UI) developer/engineer
- Experience working with Angular, React, Vue or equivalent in a professional work environment
- Proficiency using GitHub to develop code collaboratively in a team setting
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Back-end coding experience in addition to expertise in front-end web development (highly preferred)
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Understanding of wireframing, UX design or UI patterns
Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.