Full Stack Software Developer
We are a young and growing software company with a strong foundation, and we’re rapidly becoming an industry leader in the field workforce automation software marketplace. Our mobile and field management software is exciting for companies large and small because it improves the productivity of their field workforce. No more paper, no more spreadsheets, and no more complicated business processes. Our customers love us because we make sure that all of our applications are easy to acquire, easy to deploy, and deliver a rapid return on investment.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Someone who wants to play an active role in making product that will directly impact our users satisfaction with the application.
Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build client-side and server-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions as well as how the services talk to each other.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Create web and mobile friendly services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create and maintain documentation for deployment and future developers
- Perform peer code reviews and testing
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to collaborate with engineers through the entire software development lifecycle to solve engineering problems.
- Background in Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Skilled in C#, .Net Core and Object Oriented design
- Develop tests to validate acceptance criteria has been met
- An understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Commitment to a sense of urgency for project timelines
Nice to Haves
- Awareness of MVVM, Kendo UI, or TypeScript
- Exposure to with front-end tools, such as npm and webpack
- Experience with microservices
- Ability to help with CI/CD
- Knowledge of metrics and logging vendors such as Sumo Logic, StatsD and Grafana