Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are building software products to revolutionize last-mile logistics in oil and gas. As a Software Engineer, you will help us define the frontier of logistics optimization, supply prediction, and demand prediction. Our customers love our product, and many have called it the "Uber" of Oil & Gas.
Every member of our team is focused on innovating on behalf of our customers. This position is highly entrepreneurial in nature, hence it requires candidates who can develop a full picture of the business problem to build a solution.
You will work with a small, dedicated, and passionate team of engineers who are driven to revolutionize logistics. Your code will be used to manage the flow of thousands of drivers and trucks per day. Specifically, you will:
- Deeply learn our industry & user personas to successfully take ownership of features from idea to production
- Primarily design, build and maintain web applications (Angular / Typescript) and implement supporting server endpoints on an ad-hoc basis (in GoLang)
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Follow best practices to write high-quality, secure, maintainable, scalable, testable, and performant code
Here are some qualifications we look for:
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience developing, implementing, and maintaining production codebases
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Angular
- Experience or desire to work with GoLang
- Experience with SQL
- Desire to understand the business context for the solutions you are building
- Put yourself in the shoes of your users to understand their needs to build great user experiences – from design to implementation
- Hold yourself and others to a higher standard when working with production systems