Game Play Programmer
We are looking for an experienced game play programmer to join our game development team. This talented individual will help develop the next generation of features to take Golden Tee into the future. In addition to technical skills, applicants must have clear communication skills, a solid work ethic and be able to thrive in a team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in game feature design, development and implementation.
· Maintain and update existing game play features.
· Work with content creators to import new/modified assets into the game
· Refactor existing code as needed
- At least 1-3 years C/C++ experience.
- At least 5-7 years of game development experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- General familiarity with the video game development process
- Capable of working effectively with content creators
- Strong knowledge of C/C++.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
- Experience with Linux in an embedded environment.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system & tools.
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: Python, Perforce, 3D Studio Max or Open GL
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
- Passion for video games a strong plus.