Graphics Software Engineer
We are expanding our dynamic team of personnel to support our continued growth and we are seeking talented individuals who share our same passion for innovation, pride of accomplishment and overall love of the games. Are you ready to get in the game?
We are looking for an experienced Graphics Engineer to join our Golden Tee development team. This talented individual will help develop the next generation of 3D graphics, pipelines, and tools to take Golden Tee into the future. In addition to technical skills, applicants must have clear communication skills, a solid work ethic and be able to thrive in a team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and update the graphics engine used in game. This includes the graphics engine itself along with the associated art pipeline and tools.
• Develop and implement migration paths from current to future graphics engines.
• Write efficient, solid, software to evolve our 3D graphics engine, pipeline and tools.
• Participate in game feature development and implementation.
• At least 5+ years C/C++ experience
• At least 3+ years of 3D graphics development experience
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience in a 3D graphics environments
• Strong knowledge of 3D math required
• Knowledge of Open GL or Direct X required (Open GL preferred)
• Experience with at least one GPU shading language a plus (Cg/GLSL preferred)
• Experience writing graphic’s pipeline tools (exporters, level editors, etc.)
• Experience with profiling and optimization
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ required
• Experience with Linux in an embedded environment
• Knowledge of Linux operating system & tools
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
• Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: Python, Perforce, Alien Brain, 3D Studio Max
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
• Passion for video games a strong plus