Help Desk II
Looking for a help desk II to support local clients across the Chicagoland area. 95% of the work is completed on-site at the customer's facility, with the remainder being remote/work from home. You must have reliable transportation to facilitate daily travel between client sites. Client sites are located throughout the Chicago suburbs. Client appointments are scheduled well in advance and follow a regular weekly pattern.
We are looking for a candidate with three to four years of experience providing IT Infrastructure field support - including troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues to the satisfaction of the end-user.
· Hands-on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
· Basic knowledge of business LAN and WAN setups.
· Ability to lift/move computer equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
· Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
· Experience with anti-malware and anti-virus software.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
· Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
· Good written and oral communication skills with clients and management as well as people skills.
· Ability to multitask and work with various deadlines.
· Complete tasks on-time.
· Capable of functioning in stressful environments & situations.
· Required skills: multi-task, desktop support, server support, malware removal, networking, active directory, exchange, ERP, help desk, organized, help desk