HR Technical Implementation Consultant
The Implementation Consultant support clients that need help with activating a new software application, will manage a variety of project types and sizes as assigned by leadership and will carry out their work leveraging their own experience in combination with company’s proven project methodologies. Project types include business process / transformation consulting and managing single or multiple projects as needed based on size, type, and complexity. Our ICs understand project management techniques and processes for all types of technology based projects. Travel requirements: 30%.
- Confident leadership and flawless execution
- Provide project leadership, direction, management, communication, and implementation services throughout the project lifecycle and is accountable for the overall success of the project and the quality of services while balancing the competing demands:
- Scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Internal and external stakeholders with differing needs and expectations and follow practices and processes for managing client and stakeholder expectations.
- Trusted client and stakeholder relationships.
- Identified requirements and expectations.
- Project team dynamics.
Effective leadership and management of internal and external resources to meet project objectives by maintaining open communication among project team members:
- Lead project meetings efficiently and with intended results.
- Help team members establish open, collaborative relationships.
- Maintain enthusiasm, energy and focus in a variety of circumstances.
- Translate project objectives and vision into clear goals for the team.
- Manage team members and necessary resources to achieve project objectives.
- Support sales and business development by attending prospective client meetings, providing information for sales presentations and proposals.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales and other internal team members upon request.
- Utilize practitioner and project management expertise to collaborate with leadership on continued development of business opportunities, resources, and tools.
- Support the company with external visibility and promotion within partner and local networking organizations.
Skills, Education & Experience
- HR or payroll practitioner, or both – industry/professional certifications a plus
- Business analyst, project management professional experience highly desired
- Software/technology experience – implementation, system management, system administration, HCM/Payroll software
- Specific software exposure/experience a plus – Ultimate Software, Ceridian, ADP, Workday
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, OneNote
- Positive, professional attitude
- Energetic with self-motivated leadership team player and able to follow directions well
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Strong task management and time management skills
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clear and concise in communicating information, actively listens to what others are saying, seeking and sharing information
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and relationship building skills
- Foresees potential problems and takes corrective action to ensure achievement of goals
- Results driven within a team environment
- Accountable for their actions and performance
- Extremely comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience