The ideal candidate will seamlessly interact with and support colleagues at all levels of the organization including our franchisees across the country. Huge professional growth opportunity in a company that’s already growing fast. This position reports directly to the AVP, Learning and Development.
- Partner with subject matter experts to learn new content, perform needs analysis, and define learning solutions.
- Design, author, and develop classroom-based and eLearning curriculum including web-based interactive learning modules, participant guides, scenario-based exercises and job aids.
- Prepare and manage technology-based training environments including data input and refresh cycles.
- Primary focus is to design e-learning modules for our proprietary business and clinical technology.
- 4-6 years experience in instructional design in a corporate setting;
- A minimum of 2 years experience with e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia or similar software. Articulate Storyline preferred;
- Experience with narrating and editing audio;
- Strong attention to detail and design aesthetic;
- Curiosity in emerging training development tools and ability to quickly research, learn and utilize new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills;
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills;
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under pressure;
- Experience in curriculum development for electronic health records (EHR) and/or other computer systems preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education or related field; Master’s degree in Instructional Design preferred.