Our Client is seeking an Integration Lead within our Information Systems organization with experience that includes SAAS and internally hosted applications plus current technology experience in integration across a multi-vendor information technology landscape. This position requires a progressive, energetic developer who wants to take the next career step into leading a team. The role will include defining, designing and implementing solutions for internal and external integration use cases. This position requires experience stitching together coherent solutions from a wide variety of application architectures, vendors, functional capabilities and content. The successful candidate will enjoy working for an innovative Company with smart, passionate people who work hard, have fun and are invested in the success of Company and its future! Our Client offers a competitive salary and generous benefits that include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, three weeks of paid time off, nine paid holidays, a flexible work schedule and casual dress environment.
- Be a senior team member responsible for structuring solutions across the business
- Provide technical guidance, architectural recommendations for designing, building, testing, deploying and maintaining highly-available, scalable, and secure applications
- Proven experience in cloud computing
- Responsible for full lifecycle application development
- Translate wants into essential needs. Identify points of leverage and efficiencies.
- Provide software testing while ensuring quality assurance, and leading others to the same
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation of systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Flexibility to execute or lead; hands-on individual contributions to leading teams toward a new goal
- 5-10 years of development experience, with experience at the developer, designer and ideally the Architect level
- Experience with a variety of integration techniques and technologies including EDI, SOAP, REST, AIF, and OData
- Experience with CRM (i.e. SalesForce) and packaged ERP applications (i.e. MS Dynamics, SAP, Oracle)
- Experience with Java, .NET or LAMP stack
- Deep understanding of data design, application integration and hands-on experience with ETL technologies.
- Experience with deploying cloud solutions
- Experience with analytic applications and frameworks such as Tableau, Burst or DOMO
- Knowledge of multiple cloud and virtualization technologies
- Understanding of database scaling and failover techniques applicable in cloud environments
- Experience with cloud automation techniques and technologies
- Experience using the Agile software development methodologies
- BS or MS preferred in Computer Science or MIS
- Strong communication (verbal, written and presentation), organizational and analytical skills required
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects required
- Strong technical documentation ability required
- Consultative and client oriented, a creative problem solver with a collaborative nature
- May be required to work outside normal business hours on an as needed basis.