IoT Web Application Developer
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Work in a dedicated scrum team to help build and maintain an IIoT web portal for customers to manage their assets, view current status, and monitor alerts.
- Develop back end API’s from business systems to support both web and mobile applications
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures to support promoting software from dev to production.
- Troubleshoot and correct production related issues.
- Maintains a high level of quality through unit test and code reviews.
- Advise on web application architecture solutions that are reusable and customer driven
Required Qualifications :
Experience and Skill Required
- 10+ years developing applications in C#
- Experience developing a single page application using Angular 2+
- Experience with a UI framework such as Angular Material or Bootstrap
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Work in a scrum team environment as both an individual contributor and team member
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in combined education and experience
- Proven and effective verbal and written communication skills – Ability to accomplish tasks based on objectives and effectively report on the progress of work and results.
- Experience being a contributing technical lead with Angular 6 and Angular Material 6, writing APIs with .Net Core preferred
- Knowledge of the ASP.net Boilerplate framework and experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services preferred
· Resourcefulness: Leverages best practices, facts and past experience to validate current practices and/or recommended changes or a new practice
- Team Oriented:Comfortable working within a collaborative, cross-functional, self-managed scrum team.
- Optimizes Work Processes: Drive for continuous improvement, seek new solutions and solve problems
- Tech Savvy: Passion for digital technology and creating new user experiences online
- Action Oriented: Works with quality and pace, simultaneously
- Interpersonal Savvy: Collaborative with the ability to present technical solutions to non-technical audiences with the same comfort as presenting to a technical-minded audience
- Plans and Aligns: Strives to meet deadlines and communicates risk, while being able to prioritize, multi-task and adapt well to change