Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with business and technology teams on developing front-end applications that enable our firm to work smarter and faster, while broadening our impact on how our trading teams leverage and visualize data.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology platform in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Providing guidance around front-end best practices and documentation while researching and exploring new frameworks/libraries our teams can be leveraging.
Required Qualifications :
- Familiarity with D3 or other data visualization libraries
- Familiarity with React.js/Redux
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience using and promoting tools and libraries that drive efficiency and quality.
- Experience with API methodologies, including but not limited to REST
- Experience defining and leading web UI architectural direction