Lead .NET Developer
We are seeking a Lead Web Developer to join our team in developing the next generation of our eCommerce architecture. As a Lead Web Developer, you will join an innovative eCommerce team as a technical leader responsible for delivering innovative eCommerce solutions built for sustainability and performance. Your passion for architecture optimization will enable you to become a key contributor in the development and enhancement of our core eCommerce architecture. You will be a go-to-person in designing and guiding teams in the delivery of high quality software that scales and performs at a best-in-class level. Collaborating closely with product managers, testers and other software engineers, you will design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment. Our teams are composed of talented software engineers working in a very dynamic, challenging, fast-paced, sustainable and fun Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Translate business requirements into architecture designs.
- Understand the existing software core architecture, interactions and dependencies between its main components.
- Support product managers to gather and filter key information from stakeholders.
- Evaluate risk by identifying development complexity, limitations and impacts.
- Determine development feasibility within identified constraints.
- Support product managers with drafting functional specifications.
- Write minimum technical specifications and documents.
- Participate in detailed development reviews and demos.
- Write unit tests.
- Troubleshoot and guide his/her product team of developers to resolve complex problems.
- Suggest core infrastructure enhancements based on current and future technology trends.
- Brainstorm and solve very interesting problems that will considerably increase product user experience.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Contribute and promote software best practices and processes across the team.
- Participate actively in code reviews.
- Provide teammates continuous technical support.
- Provide guidance for new feature integration and key architectural decisions.
- Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
- Work with offshore team of developers.
- Provide production support for our main websites.
- 7 + years of C# and ASP.NET experience
- 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership experience around system engineering
- 2 + years of MVC experience
- 2 + years experience working under Agile scrum framework
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with MongoDB or NoSQL preferred
- Experience implementing REST architecture preferred
- Strong communication skills
- competitive salary
- generous merchandise discount
- paid vacation & holidays
- health, dental, & life insurance
- medical & dependent care reimbursement plan
- flexible working hours