As a Mac Specialist with our client, you are free to explore unique solutions and try fresh ideas that may benefit our financial services and trading businesses, and our investment companies. You’ll collaborate with some of tech’s sharpest minds to solve for the firm’s ever-changing but exciting challenges. Working in tech at here means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being the face of the Infrastructure team as primary support for most end user technologies within the firm.
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone, IM, email and desk side support.
- Maintenance, patching and upgrades of all end user technology, Mac desktop support including maintaining, deploying, and troubleshooting peripherals wireless / wired communication. Must have experience with MacOS and iOS.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- User account management through JAMF, and Active Directory.
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies for adoption
- 2-5 years of experience in Service Desk, Desktop Support, or other end user facing technical support role.
- Prior customer service experience.
- An enthusiasm for technology and for helping others succeed.
- Expert level Operating Systems knowledge, primarily OSX.
- Experience using JAMF for user account management.
- Ability to learn quickly, both self-guided and in more formal teaching moments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong independent work ethic with ability to work as part of a team as well.
- Willingness to reprioritize work appropriately and act with agility.
- Analytical problem solving and independent research skills.
Additional things that will get you noticed:
- Mac deployment experience, JAMF is preferred.
- Apple Care Technician (ACT), or other technology certifications.
- General knowledge of virtualization technologies, enterprise networking, Windows/Linux server administration and/or Information Security practices.