As an Implementation Consultant/Project Manager, you’ll be part of the Professional Services team that guides clients through the digital transformation of their businesses with our automated management solution built on the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and contribute to our rapid growth.
- Enjoys being challenged by a variety of changing project variables.
- Has extraordinary career ambition and desire to help customers succeed.
- Is a team collaborator, but can also work independently to achieve goals.
- Is passionate about technology, tools and innovation.
Your Role on the Team
- Supports the Solutions Architect and project team through strategic project communication.
- Through project experience evolves into a subject matter expert of our software solutions.
- Accurately defines, communicates and demonstrates customer business and application requirements.
- Creates clear functional specifications of customizations for the Development team.
- Provides succinct ongoing status updates and escalations, as appropriate, to meet on-time and on-budget goals.
- Dynamically communicates and coordinates projects at all levels: executive, strategic, business, technical and development.
- Works directly with customers and resources to troubleshoot and solve open project issues.
- Develops plans to drive customer implementation, user acceptance and mentoring.
- Provides application solutions in multiple, concurrent projects through completion.
- Meets performance targets as defined during annual planning.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Travel is minimal
- Contributes best practice ideas to the team and incorporates new processes as they are
Professional Qualities and Background
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software implementation.
- Experience with technology project management or solution creation.
- Ability to work successfully on a team comprised of multiple customer and internal team resources.
- Organized, high attention to detail, and must be able to shift tasks as needed due to project schedules and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing project management methods, project implementations best practices, and use of standards and tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate deadlines and dependencies. Willingness to innovate and continuously improve; enjoys teaching and assisting other team members.
- Proactive self-starter with a record of producing results with minimal direction.
- ERP Implementation experience.
- Cloud and mobile technology configuration experience; i.e. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, etc.
- Sales engineering or client demo experience.