Quality Assurance Engineer
The Software Development Engineer will play a critical role in developing and testing software solutions that leverage web interfaces, mobile applications, cloud applications, SQL databases, and Industrial IoT communications between connected devices.
· Create & execute manual and automated tests that measure and verify product scalability, fault tolerance, stability and quality.
· This role will have impact in differentiating the organization and optimizing customer operating environments, by utilizing smart products and industry leading technology to solve and avoid customer problems.
· Action Oriented
· Drives Results
Experience and Skill Required
· 3+ years of experience in software development and testing focused on functional testing, continuous integration, and overall quality assurance.
· Experience working with testing tools and related technologies (examples: TestRail, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Selenium, Appium, etc.)
· Experience and comfort in creating and executing manual tests.
· Experience executing automated tests in Selenium (C#) and incorporating them into a CI environment.
· Experience in defect tracking software, filing bug reports and verifying fixes.
· Experience working with Postman or a related technology for testing APIs.
· Experience performing queries against SQL Server for data verification.
· Experience working in an Agile lifecycle and Scrum process.
· Knowledge of the .NET (C#) programming language and related best practices.
· Strong communication and technical skills.
· Ability to adapt to change quickly and thrive in a collaborative, dynamic environment.
· Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related program.
Nice to have (Bonus)
· Experience testing mobile applications (manual or automated).
· Experience developing automated tests in Selenium (C#).
· Experience testing connected products (IoT, IIoT, or related smart products).
· Knowledge of IBM Bluemix or other cloud technologies.