This person will be part of a centralized team that is responsible for the Market Simulator research tool sets and data sets that are utilized by the trading community. Our simulation platform is a unique, high performance system which provides traders a competitive edge to successfully optimize and execute their strategies.
What you’ll do:
You will be actively involved in research projects associated with latency and available liquidity prediction as well as algorithmic improvement based on requirements provided by our internal trading teams. You will need to be successful at determining efficient methods to store and analyze very large amounts of data and develop tools to evaluate the large volume of market data to help improve trading strategies performance.
- Partner directly with the internal trading teams to build and enhance market prediction models utilizing quantitative problem solving and advanced statistical techniques.
- Investigating and designing data mining and machine learning algorithms
- Conduct research for the purpose of modeling and forecasting future price actions and volatility.
- Responsible for developing and improving scalable quantitative research frameworks using Python, C++, and other software systems.
- Research new methods for capturing risk exposure, evaluating risk/reward and performance attribution across multiple asset classes.
- Build and expand the current revenue base by developing and exploring new opportunities.
- A background in Machine Learning and Statistics
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with C++ or another lower level language a plus
- Excellent problem solving abilities