Research Data Analyst
The Research Analyst will be responsible for the research and collection of information and analysis of that information given a project's expressed goals and presentation of findings/results to help inform decisions on a project or within an organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean, quality-check, and prepare data thoroughly and efficiently.
- Analyze data and content to identify underlying trends.
- Provide customer support to research program participants.
- Conduct surveys and interview, compile data, and perform preliminary analyses.
- Maintain research databases.
- Assist with regularly released and ad hoc statistical reports
- Support the Director of Industry Statistics and Research in all data and research projects.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for department programs and initiatives.
- Minimum three years of experience as a data analyst.
- Advanced understanding of Access and Excel, including Excel advanced formulas, analytics, Power, and pivot tables.
- Proven, practiced attention to detail.
- Resourceful, adaptive, willing to go the extra mile and learn new technologies to get the job done.
- Ability to work independently.
- Gets excited about cleaning data and analyzing it to tell a story.
- Analytical; understands data management and application of data to solve marketing problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Matillion, Snowflake, or Power BI preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.