Think you’re up to the challenge?
Our client is hiring Salesforce Administrator to work as part of Managed Services Application Team in their Chicago office. This consultant will need to demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment.
Areas of responsibility:
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce.com platform and be able to manage multiple environments.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Understanding of core web technologies
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to put in the extra effort (extended work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours) for clients, company and personal growth
- Force.com Certified Admin Certification desired
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation