Location : Hoffman Estates, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our Salesforce Administrator will be responsible to manage the daily administration, maintenance and development of ongoing business needs of our Salesforce CRM system.
- Daily administration and oversight of Salesforce application. Managing user setup, profiles/roles, user permissions/privileges, customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
- Design custom fields, field settings, dashboards, views, and reports in Salesforce application.
- Accountable for completing system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and training related materials for users.
- Oversee and execute training for users on system functionality and new features.
- Responsible to respond and resolve issues, change requests, and administrative needs of system users.
- Partnership with internal team members to understand business needs in order to implement new processes or changes into Salesforce application features, functionality, and processes.
- Assist with technical IT support needs in the office including but not limited to troubleshooting issues, providing IT support to team members and diagnosing/resolving concerns with computers, laptops, printers, phones, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of hands on Salesforce administrative experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and with Salesforce application.
- Ability to provide insight and guidance on system needs to non-technical team members. Self-starter and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to build relationships with team members.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and have a strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.