Think you’re up to the challenge?
Our client is hiring an Architect to work as part of our Customer Experience Practice on Salesforce.com implementations. This experienced consultant will need to demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as act as Project Manager for several key clients responsible for day to day operations on one or more projects.
- Communicate and report project status to client leadership and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues
- Report budget and finances
- Mentor and manage teams of Junior Consultants to be able to keep project on time as well as review work done by the team.
- Understand CRM technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical implementation project
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions
- On larger engagements, be able to work with larger management teams and determine independencies between the client project and other initiatives
- On smaller engagements, be able to work hands on in creating deliverables which could include strategy, design, development, testing application and delivering training
- Assist in re-engineering business operations and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Lead teams in performing configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates and best practices specific to Private Equity/Alternative Investment, Asset Management, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience and expertise in core web technologies including:
- Software engineering skills with one or both of the following core competencies:
- Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM; experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio 2012, object relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired
- Ability to travel 50% - 80%