Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
The Marketing Cloud Consultant will support the strategic delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud customization and strategic efforts of solutions on the Salesforce platform, with a focus on Marketing Cloud and related integrations. Ability to work on large scale orgs, custom Force.com applications, building managed packages for the app exchange or ISVs, working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Communities, Sales and Service Cloud implementations, and mobile applications or connected devices. These solutions are comprised of leading-edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce, Database.com, Heroku, ETL, and other related technologies.
· Function as the technical delivery lead to define/document the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery, and ensure proper timelines and budget constraints are met during the delivery process
· Lead and delivery the successful design and implementation of SFDC Marketing Cloud services, including Email Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio Automation Studio, and equivalent services (Journey Builder, Engagement Studio campaigns, Sender Authentication Package management, MC Connect, Audience Builder, and SQL Query builder).
· Collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects, demonstrate Rightpoint’s technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that Rightpoint can build, and create estimates and work plans.
· Actively participate in the technical design of Salesforce and related software components.
· Contribute to Rightpoint's expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise.
· Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers and team members
· Transition projects to ongoing support/maintenance teams
· 5 + years of experience in: developing technology solutions, Marketing Cloud implementations, Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex, Visualforce
· Salesforce.com certification(s) (Force.com Certified Marketing Cloud expert) strongly desired, though we will support you on attaining these certifications throughout your career.
· Familiar with relational databases, integrations and marketing asset management
· Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Experience developing and deploying custom end-user systems.
· Thorough understanding of Customer Relationship Management and/or social collaboration concepts and processes.
· Excellent oral and written skills for communicating technical solutions to clients and less-technical team members