Salesforce Solution Architect
The Salesforce Solution Architect is a critical role:
The Architecture team with the primary responsibility to participate in all phases of the technology delivery lifecycle of Salesforce based solutions that consistently deliver business value to our external and internal customers. The Salesforce solution architect provides prescriptive guidance to Salesforce implementations across the enterprise.
He/she will serve a lead role within our Architecture team structure and in collaboration with the Development team and other technical lead resources creates Proof Of Concepts, defines and communicates best practices, approach and direction for the technical aspects of our Salesforce based business applications and solutions. This role partners with IS Leadership to assist in establishing a technical vision and works closely with delivery teams to ensure adherence to vision and guidelines during implementation.
Qualifications for this role
- Advanced Experience with Salesforce Platform and ecosystem
- Expert experience with following Salesforce modules:
o. Sales Cloud
p. Service Cloud
r. Apex Development
s. Lightning Web Components (AppBuilder and Development)
t. Lightning Data Services
u. Process Builder
v. Lightning Flow
w. SF DX
x. Performance Tuning
y. Salesforce Object Modeling
bb. Integration with an iPaaS platform (e.g. Jitterbit/MuleSoft)
dd. Salesforce Administration
ii. Salesforce Connect (OData)
jj. Salesforce Automated Testing and Data Migration
- Preferred experience with cloud technologies such as:
- App Exchange modules such as Fonteva, Glance
- E-Commerce platforms such as SANA
- Proficient experience integrating Salesforce with ERP systems, MDM system and on-premise systems.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills and programming aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience in providing lead guidance and solutions, as well as application development experience required.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with Salesforce deployments, including the architectural design and deployment of the solution.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in systems analysis and programming essential, preferably with technical leadership experience.
- Experience in multiple technology delivery models (waterfall, agile, etc.).
- Any applicable Salesforce certifications such as Application Architect is a plus.