SAP Business Analyst
The SAP MM/WM Business Systems Analyst is responsible for all aspects of our SAP MM/WM application, including fully understanding the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution as well as providing module configuration and analysis support. As part of the SAP Center of Excellence, this position will play a key role in future SAP implementations across the Process & Motion Control platform of the company as well as delivering process improvements to the business. This position will work closely with business subject matter experts and fellow COE members to ensure strong alignment between business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services. The primary responsibility of this role is the development and delivery of effective WM solutions for our business which leverage SAP and industry standard best practices. Prior warehouse / materials management experience within a manufacturing environment and knowledge of SAP IM&C Best Business Practice is required.This position will provide both implementation and production support to our business units. Position will be located in Milwaukee, WI and requires up to 25% travel to support business units during both implementations and post go-live.
· Understand the Company’s Global Template and provide solutions to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services.
· Evaluate, plan and deliver effective solutions and configuration within Warehouse Management
· Support and deliver effective solutions and configuration in related modules including: Inventory Management, Procurement, Shipping/Receiving
- In-depth knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with other SAP modules, as well as SAP and industry standard best practices.
- Support value realization initiatives through consistent system utilization, standardized business processes, and standardized controls across business units and geographical areas.
- Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates.
- Ability to assist with business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices.
- Develop strong SAP user community through end user training, support and knowledge sharing to keep solution aligned with the business
- Assist team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage.
· Team lead experience preferred.
Experience and Skill Required
· Current SAP ECC 6.0 MM/WM knowledge and experience
· A functional/technical professional with at least two full lifecycle SAP ECC 6.0 implementations
- Minimum 10 years experience in SAP MM/WM hands-on configuration and implementation/support
· Primary focus / expertise in WM Warehouse Management with solid experience in MM Materials Management
- Proven ability to provide configuration and analysis support for the MM/WM modules with complete understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution.
- Strong understanding of integration point with other SAP modules (SD/PP/FI/CO/BW/VC)
- Adept at implementing technology–enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high–talent team.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow–on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel. Strong configuration and design skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating technical information to non-technical audience
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to foster teamwork in a fast-paced project environment.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with end-users
- Proven capability to influence business teams by understanding requirements and describing the standard SAP business processes
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent