SAP Solution Architect
The SAP solution architect is a critical role within the organization with the objective to ensure the alignment of the SAP program and solution with business needs and priorities. This position will have dual responsibility to not only architect and plan the roll-out and enhancement of SAP functionality across the company’s global Process & Motion Control platform, but also lead the value realization initiatives across entities which have implemented SAP. This critical role is at the forefront of business value creation and enablement via SAP solutions, processes, and information. Utilizing deep solution and industry knowledge, this position will work in conjunction with the business and SAP center-of-excellence to continuously improve the solution and ensure the enablement of value realization in excess of commitments. An ability to influence change and lead large in a complex environment is a must. Business process knowledge and experience in a manufacturing industry environment is key to success.
· Collaborate with leaders to identify, recommend, implement and support cost effective technology solutions across SAP applications solution landscape. Understand and make recommendations on technical software design and specifications.
· Create and maintain continuous improvement and functionality enhancement processes to manage workload requirements in alignment with business priorities and resource capabilities
· Be the single point of contact for all functional solution aspects to deliver optimal, sustainable, standardized process implementation across PMC business units
· Create SAP value realization and capture processes, and manage initiatives after each phase to maximize business benefit
· Be a Change Leader and champion of business processes, to drive value, efficiency and productivity, via process simplification and standardization.
· Perform other duties as appropriate in support of company’s strategic initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated experience; MBA and/or equivalent preferred
· Broad and deep SAP functional expertise; 12+ years SAP experience across multiple functions w/ expert level capability in multiple domains
· Extensive industrial manufacturing experience across multiple functions; 5 full SAP implementations w/ global exposure and localization experience; lead and/or architect position for 2+ implementations
· An ability to easily work with and engage the business (at all levels), with an ability to translate solution capabilities into business value across the enterprise
· Value creation and realization experience in alignment with a global SAP single instance within a manufacturing environment; Desired experience in support of supply chain, purchasing, customer facing, user productivity, and legacy de-commissioning
· Dynamic change leader with proven capabilities in delivering expected results in complex environments. Good understanding of manufacturing processes to lead organization change via implementation of simplified, standardized processes is essential.
· Proven understanding and utilization of best practice solutions to drive predictable outcomes
· Demonstrated ability to work on and lead complex issues through closure, through analysis of situations, based on data and facts
· Experience and ability in development of techniques, methods and evaluation criteria for products, projects and people