Senior Android Engineer
What You Will Be Doing Every Day:
· You will work independently within a smart and passionate team. No code monkeys here!
· You will build useful features for our customers.
· You will contribute to product decision making.
· You will have time to learn and innovate.
· You will have fun. We enjoy game days, nerf wars, and company outings.
Here Are Some Projects You Might Work On:
· Implement real time communication between our customers.
· Integrate with more native capabilities like advanced dialing and calendaring.
· Solve advanced mapping and geolocation problems.
· Build offline capabilities for our customers that work in remote locations.
· Utilize all the room a phone and tablet can give us.
Significant experience in native Android development (Kotlin).
· Experience in full-stack mobile development.
· Smart and gets things done.
· Belief that performance is a feature.
· Ability to travel to Beloit, WI headquarters every other Tuesday for sprint demos as well as for periodic major planning sessions
Bonus Points If You Have:
· Experience with iOS and/or Xamarin development
· Experience with Gradle
· Experience with Fastlane
· Experience with our backend stack: C#, Sql Server, Redis, ElasticSearch, Git.
· Contributions to OSS projects, Stackoverflow, or other communities.
· Familiarity with Agile/KanBan methodologies.