Senior Business Analyst (SAP/Oracle)
The senior Oracle Business Applications Analyst is responsible for the business process analysis, design, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Acts as a liaison between the company’s user groups and the IT Applications Department in support of business process design, new system development, software implementation prototype and system testing, user training, and recommending business procedure improvements. Works closely with User Community to insure Business Applications and Procedures are aligned
- Lead company’s Oracle development team throughout the entire development life cycle. This includes overseeing all development activities including analysis, ensuring coding standards, version control, code reviews, and unit, integration, and customer acceptance testing, and provide mentoring and leadership to all team members.
- Serve as liaison between the user and IT community in defining/designing custom reports, interfaces, and extensions.
- Train users on setting up and processing transactions within Oracle.
- Create Functional Design and Process Flow documentation.
- Coordinate testing efforts and obtain all SOX Required approvals for Change Management.
- Design reports, customizations, conversions, interfaces on Oracle R11i Applications Suite (ERP and CRM)
- Oversee routine patch testing and upgrades, and overseeing the conversion of data and testing of interfaces/extensions.
- Oversee the Business Applications Analyst I and II in troubleshooting problems within the Oracle application modules.
- Oversee the Business Applications Analyst I and II in logging calls with Oracle Support and working through escalation process
- Bachelor’s degree. Oracle certification.
- Minimum 7 years industry experience in Oracle ERP (specifically Oracle CRM) and/or Salesforce.com.
- SQL Skills: Novice level or above.
- Programming Skills: JAVA, .net, Apex and /or Oracle Forms development
- Business Experience in either Sales, Marketing , or Incentive Compensation
- Travel as necessary (less than 25%)
About our Client - Company provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the company, our client helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions.
In addition, company offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. They are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.