Senior Java Developer
You will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients. You will manage the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role you will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships.
- 4+ years of strong software development experience in Java 8/9.
- Experienced in Architecting modular microservices based application using Java & NodeJs tool set
- Experience with building applications based on Microservices architecture (Experience with any of MuleSoft API Manager, or SpringBoot/Webflux or or NodeJS or Play framework or similar frameworks is desirable)
- Understanding of industry best practices around microservices and resiliency design patterns (Netflix OSS)
Expert in developing & deploying common APIs for different digital channels using cloud technologies
- Strong experience with Azure.
- Ability to quickly pickup any new service offering and define solution using it.
- Working knowledge of source control tools like GitHub/Stash/bit bucket and build/CI tools like Maven, Bamboo, and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Build applications that are highly scalable, reliable and performant
- Experience with SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology and ability to drive detailed JAD and story-time sessions.
- Experience using databases like Oracle Database EE, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within an agile environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Understand how to build applications that are highly maintainable and support rapid deployments
- Understands factors that will impact performance of an application and can code in a manner to meet or exceed performance SLAs
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good understanding of overall architecture to help triage issues with stakeholders
- Understanding & experience in automated performance, security, integration testing
- Understanding & experience in API management, API designer.
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)