As a Senior Engineer on our Experience Technology team, you’ll take a lead role in the build and delivery of digital experiences for a variety of clients and solutions across desktop, tablet, mobile and various technologies, that are engaging, insightful, and intelligent. You’ll work closely with local technical and design leadership to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature. We have an enterprise start-up culture aligned to transforming some of the world’s biggest names across retail, financial services, energy, and automotive.
What are we looking for in you?
- Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (Flux or Redux)
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- You will ensure these components and the overall applications are robust and easy to maintain
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
- Build reusable components and frontend libraries for future use
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
Do you have the following?
- Experience developing single page application using React and Redux and use React.js for development of application view components
- Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices
- Agile methodology experience
- Develop applications with HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js, Redux, and Bootstrap
- Passion for learning and improving