Senior Product Integration Manager
Our Product Managers combine technical expertise and domain knowledge to develop leading product strategies. An example of this would be performing market analysis to identify a gap, then working with SMEs and engineering to deliver a seamless solution to our customers, whether those customers are internal to us or external (or clients). If your personality thrives off of the energy of an enthusiastic collaborative team and you love to learn and problem solve, we want to hear from you.
Our Infrastructure team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, Technical Product Manager to partner with our IT Engineering team with the goal of accelerating the delivery of world class IT solutions. You must love building fast, stable and secure infrastructure. In this role, you will manage cross-functional collaboration across our teams to deliver high quality and robust solutions used by the entire organization. You will partner with IT leaders to define and manage short-term delivery and long-term strategic roadmaps.
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations for business stakeholders based on deep analysis and alignment with business goals.
- Use business metrics to drive strategy and innovation.
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to identify and solve for product / solution / usability gaps.
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs between schedule, performance and cost
- Create, manage and maintain the IT Infrastructure roadmap
- Create transparency across the organization on IT priorities, initiatives, and product delivery
- Define the strategy, vision and roadmap for new products that will delight our internal users and our clients.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and document detailed product requirements and lead products from design to launch.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS or engineering degree). Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience researching, defining and documenting market and product requirements.
- Experience with the design and implementation of IT Infrastructure solutions
- Sound understanding of infrastructure concepts including, but not limited to: public cloud infrastructure, end-user computing, network infrastructure, virtualization, etc.
- Understanding of Agile practices and strong preference for incremental delivery.