Senior Software Engineer
Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Depending on the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with business and technology teams on trading strategy implementations.
- Developing core systems like messaging architecture/systems and/or end user applications around portfolio risk and data analysis that help support the activities of various middle and back-office operations as well as trading tools/platforms.
- Performing manual and automated testing to confirm application behavior.
- Optimizing and monitoring critical path performance.
- Troubleshooting production issues quickly and efficiently.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Proficiency in Java, Go, or Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and flexibility working with different technologies
- Familiarity with Linux platform