Software Engineer in Test
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you are free to explore unique solutions and try fresh ideas that may benefit our financial services and trading businesses, and our investment companies. You’ll collaborate with some of tech’s sharpest minds to solve for the firm’s ever-changing but exciting challenges.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working in a team of test engineers to ensure that a high quality product is delivered and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Working closely with internal development teams to review and test new products designed for in-house traders.
- Determining and developing approaches to solutions while assisting with complex problems regarding testing approaches, application knowledge, and technical knowledge.
- Reviewing requirements to determine test scope, and develop strategic test plans for test assignments.
- Performing functional, system and integration-level testing on newly developed and redesigned company software solutions.
- Documenting and summarizing test results and report findings.
- Developing and implementing detailed, tactical project plans, goals and objectives for complex projects.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience as a SDET/SDE or similar type of role. Preferably in Fin tech space.
- Proficient in Java/C#/C++ or Python preferably on Linux. Proficiency in GO/Groovy is a plus
- Worked on designing and implementing projects – preferably Automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with build & release tools
- Self-starter with 'whatever it takes' attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Comfortable with SQL.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of financials