Software Engineer in Test
Job Description - Software Engineer in Test
What Our Client Does
They design, develop, deploy, and support real-time systems that are being utilized by the most demanding professional market participants. They care deeply about system reliability, testability, recoverability, fault tolerance, throughput, and latency. Their engineers have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering. They are analytical thinkers, they like to solve complex problems and they are always learning their craft. If it’s broken, they fix it. If it needs refactoring, they refactor it. If it’s hard to test, they make it testable. They like statistics. They love automation. They are pragmatic. They ship code weekly.
They’re looking for like-minded individuals to join them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- At least three years experience in a Software Engineer in Test role is required, with recent and demonstrable experience creating automated test cases, working with test frameworks, writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment systems is a plus.
- Proficient in C# or another object-oriented language with a strong desire to excel in C#
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment.
What You Will Do
- You will work on and further the development of their trading platform with
- a specialized focus on the development of test plans and regression tests of all components,
- ensuring comprehensive test coverage including UI automation and testing.
- You will work directly with other engineers on the team to validate & test new functionality and drive resolution on issues uncovered.
- The problems are challenging but rewarding and our client looks forward to hearing from you if you feel up to the task.