We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced SQL DBA who will be responsible for administering applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform. The position will work with our developers to provide provide ongoing database support for systems. This individual will also perform data analysis, assess data quality, perform data cleanup and develop benchmarks.
There is enormous opportunity to develop exciting new capabilities that will key the growth of the company. Leveraging your passion and data expertise, you will be a member of the team that is transforming our organization.
- 5+ Years as Microsoft SQL DBA
- Familiar and experience with SQL Server administration and maintenance.
- Including indexing, data modeling, backups, restores and Always On.
- Experience with data models and writing stored procedures.
- Experience with modifying stored procedure and data models for increased performance.
- Experience with database migrations and database system upgrades
- Ability to monitor production and non-production database system performance and operations and make modification when appropriate
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering