Sr. Ariba Consultant
As part of our growing Advanced Application Practice, you will be working in a fast-paced project environment that will challenge you to grow your business and platform skills. You will be able to leverage your experience with Ariba. With this platform you will collaborate with our clients to develop, design and build user interface, procurement process flows, policy enforcement, reporting, and other dynamic tasks while participating in end-to-end, Source-to-Pay implementations with Shelby clients.
Typically, projects involve working directly with the client in several different capacities: at times, the projects will focus on the client's selected software solution and may involve coding to customize the software or customizing a new application. Other projects may focus on reworking business processes that are affected by the software changes or implementation. At the client sites, our consultants participate in meetings with stakeholders and contributors while working with the team to identify the true issues underlying the business concern and work to design a creative, efficient solution.
Consultants can expect to be based out of our Chicago or Schaumburg offices while traveling regularly to our client sites around the country, as well as occasional global travel, at least 50% of the time. Our consultant roles are highly visible and require the highest level of professionalism.
- BS in Computer Science, Business, MIS, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- 5+ years experience with Ariba SaaS project deployments
- Experience with 3+ full lifecycle Ariba engagements that involved requirements, design, technical build coordination, testing and move to production
- Experience with Ariba implementations from requirements to deployment that includes Sourcing & Contract Management and Buying & Invoicing modules
- Knowledge of Ariba data structures, workflows, hierarchies (organizations, vendor, contracts, etc) and data set up related to both ITK and CIG
- Strong experience and knowledge of Ariba master and transaction data integrations
- Functional knowledge of Ariba modules
- Proven ability to engage and manage deployments for an Ariba engagement coordinating with technical build teams
- Proven ability to independently run Ariba deployment workstreams for Sourcing, Contracts Management, Buying and Invoicing
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team of internal and external participants
- Passion for providing excellent service and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, domestically and internationally
- Familiarity with software development concepts
- Data analysis skills
- Familiarity with procurement, spend management, and foundational business knowledge
- Academic specialization in statistics, bio research, math or engineering