Sr. Business Analyst, CRM (Salesforce)
· Develops strong business cases and provides insights about prioritization of work in our core leasing systems.
· A trusted advisor to developers, the Agile team, executive business partners and consultants.
· Liaison to the company’s key business stakeholders to identify and prioritize Salesforce requests based on business value.
· Works with the executive business partners and peers to elicit, analyze, and document business requirements.
· Participates in regular scrum meetings, backlog grooming sessions, and sprint demos.
· Understands the business needs and recommends solutions that satisfy those needs, while keeping consistent with architectural guidelines and security standards.
· Documents current-state business processes and makes recommendations to improve.
· Active participant in QA testing and regression testing activities.
· Creates test scripts and facilitates user acceptance testing.
· Creates end user manuals and training materials.
· Works with the service desk to analyze support tickets, make improvements, and expand upon existing Knowledge Training Articles.
· Provides the support of our Leasing business applications such as Salesforce.com, Conga, and FM Interact.
What you will receive by taking this position:
· Training and project assignments that will grow your advanced knowledge of the Salesforce CRM application as well as other leading integrated applications.
· An opportunity to make a direct impact on the key revenue systems, working side by side with leaders in the industry in a collaborative work setting with bright, hardworking peers.
· A deep understanding of the commercial real estate industry and business practices from one of the largest real estate companies in the world.
· Valuable experience within a world-class IT organization.
· Opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
· At least 5 years as a Business Analyst working with large sales teams developing technical requirements, testing, and assisting in other project and support related tasks.
· Prior experience in a CRM solution; Salesforce.com or real estate CRM.
· Writing user stories and working on an Agile scrum team.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or other technology, liberal arts or related discipline.
· Strong competency in analyzing broken processes and identifying areas of improvement.
· Hunger for knowledge and interpersonal interaction.
· Comfortable with flexibility in day to day work and ability to adjust to shifting demands and scope changes.
· Ability to set high standards of self-performance.
· Demonstrates strong desire and ability to work in a team setting and seeks input from mentors.
· Good interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and listening.
. Efficiently manage and multi-task multiple assignments with a sense of urgency and attention to detail in a high paced environment.
Nice to Have:
· Prior experience in the Real Estate Industry.
· Proficiency with the use of the Jira Application.
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator.
. Certified Scrum Master.