Sr. McAfee Security Consultant
The Sr. Security Consultant is responsible for the overall deployment, tuning and administration of our client’s enterprise security solutions. Responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Senior Security Consultants provide security solutions to our customers both on-site and remotely.Consultants are responsible for completing scheduled/assigned projects per the pre-defined scope of work (SOW) and for following all UNS policies and procedures.
· Deployment, implementation, tuning, design, testing, systems administration
· Ensure customer communication and satisfaction to be sure project has met all objectives and is completed within agreed upon hours
· Complete administrative project tasks: time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting
· Obtain and maintain product certification(s)
· 100% client facing role.
· Analyzing and documenting client requirements and solution design for how McAfee products can meet the client’s needs.
· Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for integrated network, data and personal computer solutions.
· Provide SME on information governance and data protection within McAfee.
· Install, test, evaluate, implement equipment and software per project scope
· Provide product training to clients
· Provide excellent customer service and communication to all parties
· Escalate out of scope issues or client issues immediately to Project Manager and UNS management
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
· Obtain and maintain product certification in at least one (1) product
· Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting per policy
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of McAfee ePO, ENS deployment and setting endpoint policies and/or administration experience
- Thorough understanding of medium to large scale environments and implementations
- Strong consultative skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- Valid PassportAbility to travel at least 65% of the time
- College degree, A.S. or higher
- Certifications with McAfee
- Knowledgeable in Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac OS X Operating Systems.
- Proficient in Network Communications Protocols (TCP/IP, RADIUS, SMTP, BGP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Netflow).
- Experience with McAfee HIPS, Virus Scan, Web Gateway, DLP (host & Network), MOVE, ATD, TIE.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance: GLBA, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and Assessment Services a plus
- CISSP or other professional certifications