Sr. SQL Server DBA
Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-10+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for a senior-level, SQL DBA to join our growing team! You are going to be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of SQL Server Database solutions by performing the following duties.
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure that industry-wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize complex T-SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- Designs and executes overall database architecture strategy, standards and practices.
- Works closely with project teams to develop data models that support business processes.
- Works with application development to ensure database changes adhere to best practices and are properly prioritized and scheduled.
- Supports all areas of the enterprise - ensures that all databases run at optimal performance
- Proactively identifies and troubleshoots databases performance issues
- Ensures that industry wide security standards are properly implemented
- Develops and optimizes complex t-sql and PL/SQL code at advanced level
- Understands written business requirements and translates them into technical design
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience in data integration, data movement and database administration preferred.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2012-2017 (expert), Oracle 11g and 12c RAC (basic), DB2 LUW 11.1 pureScale (basic).
- Experience with SQL Server replication (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all RDBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Experience with HA/DR technology for RDBMS’ mentioned above