Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first and second level support for Front Office staff (Traders, Investment Professionals) to quickly identify and resolve issues as they arise and ensure continuity of the business.
- Work closely with Front Office Traders and investment professionals to gather business requirements and liaise with various IT teams to ensure delivery of functionality.
- Work in all aspects of user / strategy application support for Citadel Asset Manager Equity Team primarily in Chicago.
- Assist in the deployment, checkout, and QA testing of applications. Also involved in the training and marketing of applications as appropriate.
- Participate in global coverage of system support & SOD/intraday health checks.
- Work with senior business leads in New York/Chicago to align and coordinate initiatives with Chicago/NY accordingly and vice versa.
- Work closely with the back office teams to remedy issues related to security setups, trade booking, corporate actions, price breaks, and book keeping entries.
Required Qualifications :
- Knowledge of trading or risk systems
- Financial industry background
- Experience with Unix, Linux
- Experience with databases such as Sybase or SQL
- Knowledge of KDB a plus
- Proficiency in shell scripting language
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Understanding of trading workflows
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- Proficient communication skills (written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years work experience